Visibility Workshop for Female “Solopreneurs” from TELL Public Relations
From TELL Public Relationships, join this Tampa Bay workshop for female entrepreneurs.Attend Workshop
About this Workshop:
A common problem for female entrepreneurs?
Having a great business that no one knows about.
With a visibility strategy, you’ll be able to land more earn media attention, host events that increase brand awareness, engage a larger following, and secure paid speaking engagements.
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn tactical ways to increase visibility for your business. After spending time with the TELL Team, you will:
- Create personalized media list (to pitch the best journalists for your industry)
- Receive 2 customized story angles to get attention in a unique way
- Hear our secret strategies for securing speaking engagements (which lead to sales and community relationship)
- Practice building (and reciting) your elevator pitch
- Build a 14-day visibility calendar
- How to coordinate an event that actually enhances your reputation
- Learn how to identify unique parts of your business for media coverage
- Listen to pitching tips directly from local news reporters (media) and conference coordinators (speaking engagements)
Oh– did we mention that breakfast is included?
As a thank you for attending, you’ll also receive one headshot and an original video to use on social media.
You’ll also receive a complimentary press release template for the times you have big news to announce.
You will also receive a personal follow-up phone call from TELL founder Danielle Bayard Jackson AND a former journalist to chat about your “pain points” and to get you back on track.
Content value: $1,179 Workshop price $189
Credentials: The TELL Team has earned placements in outlets like Psychology Today, NBC News, The Today Show, and the Tampa Tribune.They also have secured several speaking engagements for clients, developed visibility strategies for authors and beauty brands, and have taught more than 200 entrepreneurs how to get more attention for their brands.
What you’ll bring:
Laptop or device with wi-fi capabilities
Something to write with
Energy and excitement!
- Workshop not available to those in the marketing, advertising, or public relations industry.
We can’t wait to see your business begin getting the attention it deserves.